iAMhAZeL: iAMhAZeL: My simple little thoughts (from my own :...

iAMhAZeL: iAMhAZeL: My simple little thoughts (from my own :...: iAMhAZeL: My simple little thoughts (from my own :) : As I woke up this morning The brigth blue sky is keep on shining The wind breeze tou...

everything that happens in your life has a reason and God planned it for you to test how much you've grown'd and learned from the lessons of life and I say this statement is tested and 100% true(^.^). when you're experiencing an hour of dark or struggles in your life never pity yourself don't show it to others though it is really hard or sometimes we cant avoid feeling this but what's the best thing to do is give a space for your self and distance your self from the people who made you felt that way and ponder over the things, think carefully of actions or plans that will you do always regard the consequences of it. Be sure that your plan would help you and will result to good things in you for becoming a better and stronger person and let the people who putting you down or talking you back will stay forever behind you while you're stepping forward and doesn't care what they say. God is always great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment